here's a couple of new(ish) songs.
i hate sunday
i wasn't going to post any music for a while as i'm now trying only to make songs for medeor's mountain and the band has a multi part song creating process involving demos, string theory, emotions and healing crystals, but i figured my monthly lj post should have something vaguely interesting.
i haven't been on livejournal, again, too much, mostly due to the fact that it's no longer in my budget to pay the guy i had writing my entries and comments for the past 9 months. i am, however, attempting to slowly massage the internet with my presence by writing every once in a while here and sort of keeping my diary comic going. kind of.
i think i haven't been around too much because i've sort of ran out of things to say on the internet. i keep thinking things like 'maybe i'll take pictures of my (almost) new house and post them' or 'maybe i'll update my myspace songs for the first time in a year' or 'maybe i'll tell people on lj they're cool' but i then realize no one cares. i will, however bullet point a few things i did in the 10 minute interval between writing this paragraph and the last.
- read an obituary for arthur c. clarke. i've read a few of his books. 2001 is one of the best movies ever. i saw an interview with him where he essentially claimed he stole all his ideas, and another interview (on the 2010 disc, i think) where he essentially claimed that he invented email, and/or the fax machine. there's probably some truth in both.
- got angry about american politics.
- used some sort of sacred clumsy kung fu to knock everything off of my desk for no reason. whenever i'm trying to be quiet i end up making an incredible amount of noise at random. i'm sure this is a larger metaphor for the problems in my life. sort of like those dreams where you can't scream or the dreams where e.t. is making out with your mother.
- replied to an email that asked me what i've been up to with 'the world wide web and i are expecting a baby. there is a possibility we will name it after you. see you in the years when pants are no longer needed, and most importantly, congratulations."
- tried to stop being angry about politics.
- made up a song about darkseid that, as usual, quickly became a song about a need for cupcakes.
if i don't start updating more often, i at least promise something better when i update again at the end of april.